Monday, July 17, 2006

You Always Knew I Was Nuts

http://www.coconutpoetry.org

now you can be sure! I've actually calmed down a bit...I realize that my imagination can and usually does get the best of me. Luckily, a trip to the Jesus salon (Jesus #1, hair #2---that's what my stylist says) was what I needed. My stylist actually reminds me a bit of my friend Katherine, the hippist Christian I know (Sarah is the second hippest). I mean, if Jesus could have rocked the purple hair, I'm sure that would have been right up there with the water to wine business. Speaking of color--not only did my hair get some, but also my walls, a pale (calming) green.

1 comment:

kwpershey said...

awww, I'm hip! Thanks. You're definitely the hippest Jewish girl I know, and Jewish girls have the corner on hippness. :-)