Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Way We Are



Lisa just sent me this photo of all of us girls and I got Melissa's holiday card in the mail the other day. I love how she makes these great newsletter things. For those of you who get them, you know why they're so awesome, and for those who don't, I don't think I can sum it all up here...but I want to thank her so much for reminding me of the power of dreams and especially for number 1 (though I'll keep most of you in the dark about what #1 is, after all, number 8 instructs us to let some things be mysterious). But what I really love is number 6---Remember that everyone is a afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.

Today was brunch a la couzinas a la chez Albemarle. Family. Food. Food. Food. Food. Gym. Veggie Lasagne. Yes, that's been my day, a whole lot of eating and hanging out.

1 comment:

Roonie said...

I wish I had your face shape. We have almost the same body but my face shape makes me look bad - too round!