Sunday, March 25, 2007

W-A-S-H-I-N-G-T-O-N D-C!!!

A great song by the Magnetic Fields, an also how my day went---started out with a wedding brunch at the Mansion on O street---talk about gaudy and the pairings of ham on the same table as Matzoh Mall soup. Oh, the horror, OY! And then on to a gathering of small press people at the lovely and talented Kim Roberts' house where I met a whole slew of folks who share the good work of the word and love of no money and no fame!!! (aside, amazon just asked for 3 more of my books). We're on our way...

It was sunny and I drove and walked around the city and was surrounded by wonderful people, especially the guys of VRZHU Press who seem to be as fascinated with me as I am with them. Here's what they have to say about lil' me.

And you all thought you knew!

And here's a new side of Frank that I witnessed this morning. He chases his tail. Perhaps he and I are one and the same, going in circles and chasing what you already have. My Frank, a bastard whirling dervish!

No comments: