Monday, March 20, 2006

Why is This Night Different than Tuesday Night?

Virtual Haggadah: Poetry Workshop
Wednesday, March 22, 7:30-9:00 pm
$10, $7 Discounted Member Price
Instructor: Carly Sachs

Let the work of the artists exhibited in the Gallery spark your own creative writing! In a guided workshop, respond to the art in your own words. There will be an opportunity to share your poem at a reading in April (see below).

Carly Sachs is a creative writing professor at George Washington University.

Virtual Haggadah: Poetry Reading with Josh Weiner, Jane Shore, and Faye Moskowitz
Monday, April 17, 6:30 pm FREE
Hear original poetry based upon the artwork of the “Different Nights” exhibit echoing through the Gallery. Enjoy wine and cheese before the Screening Room.

for more info: http://dcjcc.org/arts/literature/

3 comments:

rabbi neil fleischmann said...

I really enjoyed Faye Moskowitz' book And The Bridge Is Love.

Carly said...

She's wonderful, perhaps see you there?

rabbi neil fleischmann said...

I would if I could but I can't so I won't. I will not be in the area.