Saturday, January 21, 2006

Cupcakes at Your Door

So I have a moderate obsession. My vegan bud just sent me a link about cupcakes (he was the one bringing them back to me from NYC to the mountains of PA 2 summers ago). So the article rates the best cupcake in DC as Le Cupcake...and I think they deliver. I'm sure they'll be a trip to Falls Church in the near near future. Ramona is all about the road trip. So what do I want for my birthday: cupcakes delivered! And it would be grand to have 2 dozen sent to me at GW on the days I teach. I mean if Stevens can pull of the Emperor of Ice Cream, I can certainly manage the Mistress of Cupcake!

http://www.dailycandy.com/article.jsp?ArticleId=24051&city=11

1 comment:

-kaplan said...

Oh, Cakelove just opened a new store two blocks from our place in Silver Spring. I am sure it will mean new adventures for my waistline. Last night Maggie had the strawberry-chocolate cupcake and I had toffee-chocolate. Delicious.

-kaplan