Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lolita Yeshiva-Bound

My last Take It Off before I head off to the world of long skirts and girls named Shoshanna! Guess which item Jonathan bought for me!!! You can put the girl in the yeshiva but not the yeshiva in the girl...hee hee.

It's really hitting me what I'll be leaving here, but in a way, it's not really leaving, it's more like a pause, though I know things won't be the exactly the same, but I'm hoping that the people that I love will still be in DC when I come back, but as we all know, opportunities and life comes knocking. I've been lucky to find all that I have here. Gilda, pink roses will always remind me of you now! Whether they're in a vase, or well, you know where!

1 comment:

natalie@theliquidmuse.com said...

You have many exciting adventures in store, for sure!

I love your drinking poem and will post it on TLM soon. Sorry - I've been so overwhelmed lately (traveling, moving... drinking, ahem)
I'm trying to catch up!

xo