Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Works in Progress



So far, the move is actually surprisingly easy. There are a few interesting things to report. All these windows make the place quite drafty in the winter...so the rush to hang curtains is a priority. Only problem, and this is a huge one---everything in this apartment is too tall. So I either have to get custom curtains or make my own. I have an interesting action plan to get something up which I will hopefully have an update on tomorrow..

But for now, I bought myself a ladder and got some essentials so I could make my first meal, pictured above with my progress on the great room.

All you do is saute garlic, red pepper flakes, spinach, salt, pepper in olive oil. Then toss with your choice of pasta (I used roasted red pepper) and top with parmesan cheese!


No comments: